What is Lactium?
- Lactium is a protein hydrolysate derived from milk that when taken it prevents stress manifestation (PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL) due to its content a bioactive peptide that has relaxing properties.
What is Feel Good Lactium?
- Feel Good Lactium is a natural food supplement made of milk protein hydrolysate that reduces stress.
What is Feel Good Lactium used for?
- Feel Good Lactium is used to regulate stress symptoms and to help people coping with stress and overcoming stressful events.
How does Feel Good Lactium work in managing stress?
- Feel Good Lactium stimulates the brain to release an amino acid called “Gamma - Amino Butyric Acid (GABA)”, which reduces the release of “stress hormones”: Adrenalin and Cortisol.
Is Feel Good Lactium safe?
- Numerous clinical studies confirmed that Feel Good Lactium is completely harmless, non-addictive and has zero side effects and FDA registered under BFAD FR No. 85114.
- Feel Good Lactium presents no danger to health at the recommended doses. It does not have any side-effects, in terms of either habituation or sedation. It is a milk protein hydrolysate and is therefore hypoallergenic. Feel Good Lactium does not cause any addiction. Neither does it have any toxic effect on the body, even at high doses. Being natural, it is totally harmless.
Are there any risks of allergenicity?
-Feel Good Lactium only contains very little amount of lactose which made it considered as hypoallergenic. Consuming high contents of lactose is the main cause of allergy to people.
-Feel Good Lactium only contains lactose (<0.5%) and therefore presents no risk to person with lactose-intolerance because they can intake up to 5g of lactose per day.
Can Feel Good Lactium be used to fight depression or anxiety disorders?
- Feel Good Lactium can be associated to a behavioral therapy but it is not a drug. As a consequence, it cannot replace any medical treatment prescribed to fight pathological anxiety or depressive illness.
Does drinking milk have a similar effect as taking Feel Good Lactium?
- No. The enzymes (Trypsin) present in babies digestive systems are responsible for the release of bioactive peptide with relaxing properties called alpha-casozepine. However, it is only released by neonates but not in adults. The enzymatic system in adult needs to be much more complex and cannot allow the quantitative delivery of this specific sequence from the protein.
Does Feel Good Lactium have any antihypertensive effect?
- Feel Good Lactium modulates blood pressure increase during stressful situation but not the ambulatory blood pressure (hypertension). Thus, Feel Good Lactium does not have an antihypertensive or hypotensive effect.
Does Feel Good Lactium safe to pregnant women?
- We don’t have precise data about this in humans due to ethical matters in conducting study but during the testing phase among pregnant animals, It does not alter pregnancy duration, maternal behavior or care of young animals. It does not induce any trouble in physical, locomotive, behavioral or cognitive development in the neonates. Therefore the use of Feel Good Lactium among pregnant human is not recommended.
Can Feel Good Lactium be prescribed to children?
- Feel Good Lactium is of natural origin and can be used at all ages, even by children. You may also consult your Physician prior to giving it to your kids.
When should Feel Good Lactium be taken?
- It could be taken either in the morning or in the evening depending on your feelings and specific needs like before going to stressful work, exam, important meeting, and few days before a stressful event to anticipate or at night, in order to have a relaxed mind and to have better sleep.
How long should I take Feel Good Lactium?
- Feel Good Lactium can be taken as a daily supplement for several days and can be even used for several weeks in case of chronic symptoms, depending on the person and the stress level.
How many hours after consuming Feel Good Lactium can we feel the effects?
- A real sensation of well being frequently appears after one week to 15 days. Remember that Feel Good Lactium helps to regulate stress and stress symptoms. The perceived effect may be different from one situation to another, depending on the level of stress and the individual.
Can Feel Good Lactium induce any side effects?
- Feel Good Lactium does not induce any side effect. In particular, Feel Good Lactium does not induce addiction, tolerance, memory loss or sedation. It does not cause arousal, reactivity or decrease in alertness. Furthermore, no physiological adverse effects were noticed.
How does Feel Good Lactium taste and what is its physical appearance?
- Feel Good Lactium has a slight bitter taste and comes with a white cream powder.
Is Feel Good Lactium water or fat soluble?
- Feel Good Lactium has affinity for both aqueous and lipid phases. At a recommended dosage, it solubilizes correctly into water.
source: Ingredia / American Psychological Association